Take the criminal you invented in Unit VII Course Project (ATTACHED), and complete the following tasks:
You are a law enforcement officer that has arrived on the scene, been assigned to track down, whatever the case may be, the computer criminal you created in this Project for this course.
Summarize your answers to the following questions:
1) What is your first step? Why?
2) What agency do you work for? Why are you the correct person/agency to catch this criminal? Explain your jurisdictional authority.
3) What law or laws are applicable to this criminal and these crimes? Why?
4) How are you going to work with other agencies?
5) Locate and identify the evidence.
6) What search and seizure procedure did you follow?
7) Provide a chain of custody, tracking the evidence.
8) How do you authenticate the evidence for trial?
9) Do you catch the criminal?
10) How is he or she prosecuted? What court hears evidence, and why? What rules of evidence are used?
11) Was this project an effective exercise? Why, or why not?
Your paper should be at least two pages in length. APA format is required for all citations and references.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more