CAN YOU DO THIS FOR ME DUE 12/5/2019
Discussion Board Forum 4
All work must: Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the SafeAssign plagiarism tool.
1. Contain a thread of 400–500 words
2. Include an analysis, synthesis, and evaluation of the topic.
3. Include the textbook for the course.
4. Include at least 1 additional scholarly resource, . If you are unsure of what constitutes a scholarly resource, please refer to the FAQ link.
5. Include Bible references.
6. Include an assessment/analysis of your Christian worldview as it relates to the topic.
7. Include both in-text citations and references in APA format.
8. Utilize correct English, grammar, spelling, and punctuation. All work must be posted directly into the message box. Do not attach a file for the discussion portion of this course.
9. Include clear topic sentences for each paragraph, supporting sentences, and a conclusion sentence/paragraph.
The thread is due by 10:59 p.m. (CST) on Thursday of the assigned module/week
Answer one (only ONE) of the following questions. Do not answer all three.
Question 1: Why is it important for an HRD practitioner to understand managerial roles and competencies? How are these assessed? How is the information used as a needs assessment is designing a management development program?
Question 2: Describe how an organization introduces change and how such changes can produce desired effects. Do you think that an organization can replicate another organization’s procedure and get the same results? Why or why not?
Question 3: In your opinion, is organization transformation change a necessity for maintaining an efficient organization? Why or why not? Even though there is limited empirical evidence to support organization transformation change intervention strategies, why do organizations still use this approach? Identify and describe a situation where you thin that this approach would not be effective. Support your answer.
Post your thread by 10:59 p.m. (CST) on Thursday.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more